Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ahead?!

I've been marking the school days down in my calendar, but when strep, the flu, the other virus and the colds hit, I would just make a note of who was doing school and who wasn't due to illness and I didn't count/total up the days until yesterday.  I went through and counted up how many days each kid had off and then the one spring break day and figured out that we are actually doing quite well.  If we don't take a longer spring break, we'll be done before the end of May.  Cool. 


Now we need to decide whether to have a graduation party for the oldest.  It is traditional in our extended family to have a big party but he's not sure he wants all that attention.  He has already said that he does not want a graduation ceremony.  I know for sure that my daughter is way too shy for a big party and she's a freshman right now, so her graduation will be here before we know it!  I'd like to do the same thing for all of them, but I don't know what to do.  I really need to decide soon.

1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Hi. I decided to follow your blog because of your recent comment on Old Earth Homeschool. I am always happy to find other OECs. Nice blog! Come by mine for a visit some time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails