Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trying to write a book.

November is national novel writing month and I started one last year.  I think I got about 10 pages.  This year, I'm starting early and I'm writing a nonfiction book, not a novel.  I'm going to write a book about how to do a gluten free diet and try and self publish it.  I am going to ask my blog readers to be my cheerleaders.  Every couple of days, between now and the end of November, it would be nice if someone said "Hey, how's that book coming?" or "Still working on the book?"  I hope it will help me stay on track to get it done! 

4 comments:

:)De said...

I really encourage you to write your book. I know you will feel so accomplished when done.

Peace

Donna said...

You Go Girl!
Best Wishes,
Donna
http://homeschoolingsunnyflorida.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Good luck!! I'd be interested in reading a book about gluten free diets

Amy said...

Way to go, girl! I'd love to read it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails