Saturday, October 09, 2010

Saturday.

I'd be more excited about Saturday if I didn't have to work, but it's okay.  Work is going really well today.  My first hour I did 302 lines.  My company expects 125 lines per hour, so that was a really good hour for me.  Unusual, but I don't mind.  This way, I get done and have most of the day ahead of me, to do what, I'm not sure.
With no school today I'm not sure what we will be doing.  I wish I was one of those people who would make a plan and stick to it.  I have a friend who can tell you exactly what she's going to be doing on any given day, as in, I can't go Tuesday because I'll be mowing the lawn, cleaning the baseboards and ironing the sheets, but I'll be done by 3:15 if you want to go then.   Even if she's sick she sticks to her schedule and gets it all done, whereas I will use any excuse not to do what I need to do.  I wonder if there's any hope I'll ever get organized?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails