Monday, October 18, 2010

Small World.

Last week we got Season 6 of House M.D. on DVD.  Since we don't have broadcast TV anymore because of the digital TV thing that went into effect last year, we watch whole series at one time from Netflix.  Anyway, on the show they were talking about other hospitals in the area and they mentioned the one I used to work at in New Jersey.  Such a small world.  Now I work at a hospital in Florida.  I have always lived here in Kentucky, but I have worked at hospitals all over the country in my 16 years as a medical transcriptionist.   I wish I had been able to personally travel and visit all the states I've worked in.  That would be quite a road trip.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Girl! I am back online (at least for the moment) after having issues with our internet....anyways, just popping in to see what y'all were up to. Love hearing about how you watch the seasons of House on Netflix....we do the same thing with NCIS. And it's so cool how you can turn these things into educational times....learning geography & such. It's cool with NCIS & all their talk of places in VA that are right near us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails