Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another busy day in the neighborhood.

I worked this morning and now I'm getting ready for 4H today. We're doing a lesson on cooking and we're going to cook the 3 minute chocolate cake in a mug recipes and I'm going to throw in some lessons on kitchen safety and manners.  Hopefully it will be fun and educational at the same time.  The day is only about 1/3 over and I'm tired already.  It has something to do with typing a bunch of operative reports very quickly with a headache this morning.   :-P

Yesterday, we went to the doctor that referred my son to the surgeon just to see what he thought about the healing timeline for his ankle.   He reassured us that these things take time and that it shouldn't feel 100% yet.  He also thinks my son my have tendonitis too and put him on treatment for that.   Hopefully that will help. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails