Friday, October 01, 2010

So, today.

We went to the  Frazier International History Museum.   We were there to learn about armor through the ages and I think everyone enjoyed it.   It was a rush to get there in time after work and afterwards, my foot really hurt from all the walking and I needed to sit for a while but it was worth it.  I don't have any pictures because on the way down there, we saw an unusual car and I had my oldest son take a picture of it. Then, instead of putting the camera back in my purse or handing it back to me, he put the camera in the floor of the van and left it there.  It's a shame too because I could have taken some really good pictures, especially later on, in the gift shop when everyone was trying on hats.  Oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails