Monday, September 13, 2010

Some pictures.

 Since I am at my mom's where I have high speed internet, I thought I'd share some random photos that I haven't shared before.  
Hanging baskets from the state fair.  These things are so beautiful.

There has got to be some miracle grow involved.

Youngest son's lego creation, it's a dragon.

The chicken pot pie I made because of requests to "cook things like you used to cook" after my daughter had had her serving from the exact geographic center of the pie.  It looks gross, but it isn't really.  

My 'garden gone wild".   In the tomato cage, there is a tomato plant, a pumpkin vine and a potato vine all competing for space.  You can't see it in this picture but a pumpkin is hanging about 8 inches from the ground.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails