Friday, September 03, 2010

Better today.

My oldest son is better today.  Apparently this thing he has will go away on its own and it is not contagious, so we're going to proceed with life as usual.  I got my work done this morning and went to the grocery and the butcher shop and still got home before I usually do.  Now that I am gluten free and I feel better I can really go fast around the grocery store.  It also helps that I've been gluten free for a while and I'm more familiar with what to buy and where it is located.  Now we've got to do school but with our block schedule, Friday is the easiest day for that too. 

It's also my husband and my 22nd anniversary today.  We'll probably go out to eat on Sunday to celebrate.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy 22nd Anniversary!!!!!
Hope you have many more wonderful years together : )
Donna
http://homeschoolingsunnyflorida.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails