Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer passing so quickly!

 I was talking to the lady in the bookstore the other day and she said that school for the public school kids starts on August 3.   That's a little over 3 weeks.  I find that it helps me be a little bit more disciplined if we follow the public school schedule somewhat.  So that means I really had better get on the ball and decide what we are going to do this year!  This is my oldest son's last year of homeschooling and my last year to squeeze in all those subjects that I've always wanted to teach and haven't.   I feel kind of overwhelmed.

I'm going to focus on what I need to get done today, the county fair 4H entries.   The pictures need to be framed and everything needs to be gathered up.  Tomorrow, I'll worry about curriculum.  Maybe.  If I'm not too focused on working, summer reading and calling my son's ankle surgeon to ask if it is normal for it to still hurt this much. :-(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

August 3rd!?! Wow thats early in Canada they don't start till after the September long weekend. How old is your oldest?
I have an award for you http://domanandaba.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-bloggers-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails