Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm glad

the busy week is over.  I want some down time.    This week has been kind of good and kind of awful at times and I'd like to get off of the physical and emotional roller coaster for a while.   VBS and the field trip were good, but a lot of other things have been going not as well.  My work, for example,  has been very, very difficult this week with my computer locking up multiple times and my husband has been working on figuring out the cause but it's not completely resolved yet.   I never know when it's going to lock up and so I am kind of a nervous wreck about it.   It's kind of like waiting for the other shoe to drop.  So far, so good today but I'm not counting on it to continue.  It might and it might not. 

This is what I feel like doing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails