Saturday, July 17, 2010

Break time! Kinda.

So okay, after working today, going to pick my daughter up from a sleepover with a small stop at the farmer's market and a yard sale and an impromptu open house home tour of a house I've always wanted to see the inside of ... I'm done for the day and get a break.  There's only one teensy little problem.   I am not the kind of person who can go to work, the fair, summer reading, work, summer reading, homeschool meeting, work, summer reading, family swim night, work, summer reading, skate night, work and the summer reading pool party and the grocery and make a cobbler out of the peaches with bad spots, (the last 5 days in a nutshell) and keep a clean house.   This place is a mess and we have very little clean laundry, so guess what I get to do now?   Hey, at least I get to stay home and do it.  That's one good thing about housework.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails