Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tired?

I'm not sure why I came home from the funeral today so tired. It's not like I really did anything. However, I certainly felt the need to take a nap when I got home. I haven't been sleeping all that well at night and I guess it's caught up with me. Anyway, I had all these plans for this evening, going to see Mom and Dad, going to the grocery and the library, but I haven't done anything. I took a nap, I've read a little bit of a book and now I'm blogging and thinking about going to find something to have for supper. Maybe a BLT?

1 comment:

:)De said...

So sorry about your lost. I guess I must have missed it in your post... I had to go back and re-read it. I think funerals can be so draining emotionally.

Peace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails