Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Enjoying the weather and in an organizing kind of mood.

After what seemed like weeks of rain, we had a sunny, cool day yesterday and another one today. We took a walk outside last evening and enjoyed it so much. I made chili and cornbread because they seem like good foods to enjoy with the cool temperatures. School went reasonably well yesterday, with the exception of one student who didn't finish until 9:30 p.m. last night.

Now that I've cleaned out my pantry (somewhat) I want to organize it. I really don't like the wire shelves in there and I'd like to take them out and replace them with wood. I do have a wooden bookshelf in there, so we may just put it up on the wall to help me be able to see it better ( I have to bend way down and to the side to search for canned goods) and also make a space underneath it to store the dog food, cat food and the potatoes. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. If this were an anonymous blog and no one who read it knows me in real life, I'd publish the pantry photos here and see if anyone has any ideas.  :-)

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

The sun came out yesterday, and I was totally confused. Didn't know what it was at first. ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails