Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School.

We took a day off from school yesterday to visit with friends, which is important too and now we're back.  I asked the kids last night how they'd enjoyed their (1 day) fall break.  They think they should have 2 full weeks like the public/private school kids around here, but we started a week after they did, so guess what?  We're not taking 2 weeks.  We might take a couple of days sometime in October.  I'd like to go somewhere on a small vacation but I don't know if that's going to happen.  I was really hoping that this was our year for a beach trip, but then the bad economy happened and Cafepress cut my commissions.  Blah.  Anyway, maybe we can find someplace to go for a couple of days?  I hope so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails