Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reasons I'm not cleaning and what I am doing instead.

Okay, after 2 days of basically just goofing off here at my house, I finally thought of an excuse a good reason I'm not cleaning the house this weekend. I'm testing my school/work list system slash schedule to see if it will be enough (I only want to do the bare minimum that it takes) to keep my house clean. All the better to start with a thoroughly dirty house tomorrow when we get back to school, right? If I started today, I'd just ruin it.

Pretty good, huh? I'm proud of it. This is a science experiment folks. (In more ways than one, unfortunately, if you get my drift).

Anywho, what I am doing this weekend, besides a lot of blogging, is reading a book called "By Darkness Hid" which so far is pretty good. We've gone to the library and church and Lowes (pricing a potato cannon and rope for a rope swing). I also started watching "24" season one which we got from Netflix and that's pretty addictive. I turned on the closed captioning because the kids were kind of loud and I really enjoyed the descriptions of the music on the captions which started with soft instrumental music and went through solemn, loud, louder, suspenseful, dramatic, mysterious, ominous and even terrifying. Good show though, so far, despite the music being ominous and terrifying. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness..the show 24 is VERY addicting! just wait until you get into the later seasons :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails