Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wedding Shower.

The girl that was the flower girl at my wedding 18 years ago is now getting married. (Where does the time go?) We went to her shower today and it was nice. Yesterday, though, we had to deal with the gift registry. Am I the only one who does not like these things and finds them kind of annoying? I understand the purpose, I really do. My husband and I got 17 sets of sheets at our wedding, so I understand the need for them very well, but shopping with that kind of list kind of takes the fun out of it for me. There also are no surprises for the bride-to-be. She'd seen every gift before, when she picked it out!

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

I like the element of surprise as well! I imagine you were surprised to receive 17 sets of sheets! TeeHee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails