Monday, May 07, 2007

Can you believe it's Monday again so soon? That means it's time for Dancing with the Stars again tonight. I think it will be time for Billy Ray to go home this week. He's given it a good try but I think he's done now. His fans may be able to keep him in, but it will surprise me.

Not too much going on around here today and I'm glad. We've done field trips the last 2 Mondays and today I need to get some things done that I've been neglecting. Like cleaning the house and school work! Although if I can think of a good excuse ...

My youngest bought himself a watch yesterday with his savings. He loves it. He's been setting alarms and telling everyone the time, showing us the light and generally having a wonderful time as a new watch owner. It makes him seem so grown up to be wearing a watch. His birthday is in a few weeks and he will be 9! How can that be possible?

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

The Kid is still mourning because she can't watch Billy Ray. I'm such a mean mom. I think he's been ready to go since week one! The look on his face each week they have told him he isn't has been priceless! LOL

Almost 9 and a brand new watch? He can't picture his life being any better than that right now! Happy early birthday to your baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails