Friday, May 04, 2007

I wrote a post this morning and it disappeared.

I have no idea what happened to it. I was gone most of the day and then when I got back, I checked my blog and there was no morning post. Hmm. Well, that kind of brings me to the subject I wrote about. I was gone all day as it seems I have been most of this week. Twice this week, another homeschool mom has said something to me like "I just need to stay home all day at least once this week!" or "I really need a day off" It's ironic, because these are stay-at-home moms, supposedly, as I am supposed to be. As a group, we sure don't seem to stay at home much. My husband summed it up yesterday when he asked me to get something for him at Walmart. He said "It's a day of the week, so I assume you'll be going to town?" Yep.

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

Chuckle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails