Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday, Monday.

You all know how I love Mondays. My day off. Today's joy is compromised a bit by the fact that I have a dentist appointment. It's just for a cleaning, but I still hate it. After that, we're going to the park with the homeschool group so that should be fun. Hopefully that nice weather we're having lately will hold on at least through today. ;-)

Visit the homeschool estore today http://www.homeschoolestore.com today. They are supposed to have a bunch of freebies for today, starting at 8:00 a.m. They're not on the site right now as I post, so I'm assuming this means Pacific time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--first timer to your blog. If I might ask, how old are your children? I'm a blogging Dad who will be sending my 3 1/2 y.o. to preschool in the fall, but have considered homeschooling.

How has it been working for both you and your kids?

Thanks.

Fatcat said...

Hi New Parent!
My kids are 14, 10 and 8 and we've been homeschooling for 2 years. I think it is wonderful and would recommend it very highly, even on the difficult days. ;-)

Henny Penny said...

How was the park? Fun I hope!

Fatcat said...

The park was really good. The weather was beautiful and the company was good. We talked for 3 1/2 hours without a break - good friends I would've never met if it weren't for homeschooling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails