Monday, February 12, 2007

Still studying the ocean.





There are tons of resources for studying the ocean on the internet. Today, the kids were making a minibook about kelp, looking for products made from seaweed in our kitchen (low fat butter, sour cream and salad dressing)and making a picture of a kelp forest for their notebooks. All of these ideas/printables I got from the internet, free. My high schooler joins in, but I'm not sure if we're going to be able to count it towards his high school diploma. Maybe if he has enough of a science notebook done, it will count as a science credit. Right now, we're not worrying about that too much (maybe not enough). I'm thinking of enrolling him in some kind of accredited high school so he can get an accredited high school diploma and to track his credits in case he wants to go back to public school sometime.

Otherwise, there's not too much going on around here. I'm thankful it's Monday and I don't have to work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails