Sunday, February 04, 2007

Again.


It snowed a little bit more this morning, giving the kids some fine powder on top of their established sled tracks, so they did some more sledding today. I even went out and joined them for a while. My main problem in sledding is that our outside dog, Lucy, thinks that she is a lap dog and wants to climb in my lap every time I sled. It'd be okay if she wasn't so big, LoL. That's her in the above photo.

My daughter does this thing where she starts out standing up on the sled, then gracefully sits down while going down the hill. It's pretty impressive, not to mention fun. I hate to admit it, but we did break the law today, though, because we do not have any hot chocolate and, as my readers know, hot chocolate is the law! (According to my youngest!)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ground is covered this morning! I awoke at 6 am to find it pouring the white fluffy stuff! *Woot!*

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog. I am currently adding blogs to my blog site… http://heavenlyramblings.wordpress.com and I would like your permission to add yours. I find great insite into everyday living and it gives me great support and often an uplifting challange for my own life. Keep up the good work and blessings to you and yours.

Jeannie Davis

Fatcat said...

Jeannie,
Of course you can link it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails