Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Real List.

I said yesterday that my list was to get up and cope and that is what I have been doing.  I've also added a list of 17 real tangible things I can do to help prepare myself for the future.  Each day I'm trying to do these.   I feel kind of embarrassed to share the whole list because it has things like shower/get dressed.  One of the things I learned from my years of homeschooling is that it is nice to have something on the list that you would do anyway, so you can get something marked off and feel good about yourself.  I'm feeling pretty bad about myself this week, so I need that.

1.  Apply for jobs.
2.  Clean.
3.  Cook.
4.  blog post 1.
5.  blog post 2.  (I have another blog.  :-)
6.  cafepress.  (My store  http://www.cafepress.com/grandparentgift
7.  exercise.
8.  declutter/repair/paint (This refers to house repairs we need to get done.)
9.  pray/journal.
10.Spray with fixative art that is for sale.  I have limited space to do this in, so it needs a little each day, plus we have a lot of wind and storms and I can't spray anything on those days. 
11. Work on career book.  This book is supposed to help me narrow down what I want to do.
12. Work on writing another cookbook for Amazon sales.
13. laundry.
14. shower/get dressed.
15. good deed.
16. outside/get vitamin D.
17. Microsoft free online job training, in case I get an office job.  

I still haven't found a job to apply to today, so I need to get on that. 


  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails