Monday, August 29, 2016

Working on things at home.

For lack of a better plan, I'm working on things at home.    We have some things we need to do to make our house look better because we are having visitors for Thanksgiving this year, but actually, I haven't worked on any of that yet.  I've made lists, of course, I've worked on the dishes, the laundry, cleaning the bathrooms and a few other things.  I've looked at Indeed.com and applied for 2 jobs this morning.  I'm working through a book called Pathfinder to help me find a job that suits me better so that I won't make the same mistake I made last week.   I've done bible study and prayer time.  I'm trying to keep busy every minute and get as much stuff done as I can while I am here at home, so when I do start a job, things will go smoothly.  That's the plan, anyway.  Really I don't have a plan, I'm just floundering, grieving and trying to find my way again and meanwhile, trying to think of everything I could check off my giant to-do list.  It's a way to cope .... make a list and do the next thing.  




I wish this was my list.  My list is more like.

1.  Wake Up.

2.  Cope.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails