Thursday, August 25, 2016

This is the morning of day 3.

I  really, really don't want to go in there today.  It's so hard, mentally, physically, emotionally to go from being at home full time to going to work full time, working with 20 kids and several adults.  I feel completely overwhelmed; too much sensory input, too much physical strain, too much mental strain, too many people talking to me at once.  I can't understand what the kids say most of the time.  One of them cries loudly nonstop all day long.  Everything is LOUD.  I think I mentioned that in my last blog post.  I feel like I don't know if I will make it.  I don't know if I want to make it.  I'm trying to focus on how much I need a job, how much I want to be off next summer and trying to get through it.

Prayers again, please.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails