Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It went well.

My daughter's first day of working at the Montessori school went well.  She actually enjoyed it, which is rare, I think, for a first day of a job.  All of mine have been nerve-wracking.  :-P  Maybe that's just me, though.  I don't know.  I think if I had had the job she has I would like it too.  :-)  She works in after-school care so they take the children from the school to the playground, let them play for a while, then take them in and give them a snack and basically just play until time to go home.   At least that's what they did yesterday.  They may get more involved with some teaching later.   My daughter is enough of a kid that she enjoyed the playing.

I still haven't heard from my job and I am still anxious about it.  I think mine is going to be a bit more intense, not to mention much longer, 7 1/2 hours a day versus her 3 hours a day.  Maybe I'll hear tomorrow and maybe I won't.  I honestly don't know which one I'd prefer.   I want the money, but I don't want to be gone all the time from home.  I'm a homebody.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails