Friday, February 05, 2016

So yesterday ...

I took my son to his robotics 4H class and while he was there, I went to the library and asked for a job application for my daughter.  they are not hiring right now, but they gave me an application and the librarian and I started talking about a college grant opportunity that is available here in our community.  I got excited about it, but was unable to communicate that excitement to my daughter, who does not want to go to college.  I will keep working on it.  :-)

Afterwards, I picked up my son and we actually had this conversation.

Me:  "Should we go to the grocery and get everything for the week or just run in and get the garbage bags?"

Son:  "Let's just get it all."

Me:   "Okay."

An hour later, at home, we realized we forgot the garbage bags.

On the way home we took this picture of the sunset.  It was much prettier in real life.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails