Thursday, February 18, 2016

Keeping busy.

I have enough stuff to do, right now, to keep me busy for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure.  There's not a lot of it I want to do, but I have things I need to do and a ton of things I want to do.  I really don't see how anyone ever gets bored.  Yesterday, I worked, took my mom to an attorney's office to see if we could get some paperwork signed (we couldn't) and while doing that, got a call from my son saying that the back window of his car had been broken out by forces/people unknown and that while looking at that, he had noticed that his license plate sticker had expired.  So on the way home from taking mom, I went to the DMV, found out I needed a paper from the insurance office, got that and brought it home because at that point, the DMV was closed, then came home finished making dinner and finished working, then finally took a break ... time for reading, art and finally getting to talk to my kids.

Today, I have to work go back to the DMV, go look for places I can sell my art, go to the library, go to the grocery and take the youngest to a 4H class at 6:00 p.m. and there's probably a lot more I should do but so far, I am in slow motion, because there's no work and I'm blogging and looking at Facebook.  If the no work situation continues, I will see how much else I can get done around here.  It's kind of frustrating wanting to get started and not having any work.

I'm really looking forward to the 4H meeting tonight.  It's a photography class. The girl and I are more looking forward to it than the youngest son is, but we're too old to go on our own, so he has to go.  :-P  They've got a new leader and she seems excited about the class and that makes it fun for all, kids and parents.  I really hate that this is probably our last year.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails