Friday, February 12, 2016

Science Leaders Who Were Homeschooled and February.

Modern Science Leaders Who Were Homeschooled

It's a pretty typical February around here for our last (sob) year of homeschooling.  We've got 4H classes and every time we try to get together with friends it snows.  This is a familiar pattern in February in Kentucky.  The other day we had a mom's shopping day and lunch out planned and it snowed really hard for a little while, just enough to cancel our trip and then it all melted off and went away.  Fun times.  Oh well.  I got a lot done at home that day, working on job hunting for myself and my daughter and registering for the ACT again for my son, who thinks he can improve his score if he takes it again.

I can't believe we are almost to the halfway mark of February!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails