Thursday, July 23, 2015

Limping along.

I'm trying to enjoy my summer, despite being on my third round of antibiotics this summer and feeling, basically, like crap all the time.  I'm doing the Finding Nemo thing .. "Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming."  and even when I feel very, very bad I'm still getting in the pool and exercising.  I'm really worried about my mom's house not selling.  This picture kind of sums up how I'm coping with that.  Not well.




But, look how beautiful and clear our pool looked last night.  My husband does a really good job keeping it clean.  It's really awesome.  



I could see this spider web from the pool.  It was so detailed and symmetrical.  
For some reason, she decided to lie down on the bottom part of the table.  
This is her position to watch me eat a sandwich.  I thought it was cute.

Here's my son's plate from the other night when my family cooked dinner.  My husband grilled the pork chops and made green beans and corn, my daughter made mashed potatoes (not pictured because they  had already been eaten) and my youngest son made peas.  He kind of likes peas ... :-)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails