Thursday, July 09, 2015

Grrr.

I'm annoyed.  Seriously annoyed.  I had called a furniture company to come and look at my mom's furniture to see if they would buy any of it, basically to save my kids the trouble of carrying it all out of the house and the guy offered me 100 dollars, total.   Even if I sold both sofas, the loveseat, the all wood bed with book case headboard, both dressers, the bookcases, the oak file cabinets, the treadmill and all of the other stuff for 10 dollars each, I'd have more than 100 dollars.  So I am beginning the laborious process of trying to advertise it for sale on the internet.  We'll see how it goes I guess, but seriously, I'd rather donate it to a mission store than give it to that guy for 100 dollars.

And to add to the fun I'm having here, I fell on my way into the house and hurt my hand pretty badly.  I'm having a seriously hard time typing this and don't forget, never forget, I type for a living!  At 9:00 a.m. I will call the doctor's office and see if I can get an x-ray.

Fun, fun times.


Sorry, this post is not about homeschooling, but hey, it's summer.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails