Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A few things this week.

The beginning of this week has been rather uneventful I guess, as I wait for things.  I love waiting.  

Not.

Anyway, I'm waiting for mom's house to sell and for my 2 co-persons in this enterprise to decide wheter to take the estimate that I got and repair the house.  Meanwhile, I'm doing everythign that I can to market it myself, mostly on Facebook.  I'm also waiting for my hand to heal up from where I fell on it last week.  Not fun.  It feels okay for a while and then I forget about it and do things like actually try to use it and it hurts.  The things I try to use it for include driving, crocheting (holding the yarn), opening things, holding the sketchbook when I draw and typing, which I do for a living.  So, it's pretty often that it hurts. :-(  

Also this week I printed out my very last Letter of Intent to Homeschool, as youngest son is going to be a senior.  Can't believe it!  Cannot process.  

Enough about that.  For your viewing, uh, pleasure, I've uploaded some lovely photos from my phone, a lovely collection.  
A dragonfly on a chair.  My son took about 12 pictures, identical to this one, but maybe with the dragonfly's wings in slightly different positions.  I'll only share the one.  
A box we had used to move things out of mom's house that we only noticed this week has Cosmo's name on it.  A couple of it thought it said Cosmo Proof (like that could exist!) but it says prof.  I have no idea what that means but found it interesting.

And now here at two pictures of Cosmo, the goofy dog that he is.  He's making himself right at home.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails