Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Frustrating day.

I got up at 5:30 to get my work done before a field trip for the kids this morning.  Then when I got to the field trip, realized that it was a hike and I definitely did not feel like hiking.  One of the other moms agreed to bring my kids home and so I left them with her and came back to the house.  We had a plan for the homeschool group to meet me at mom's house today and start packing up some things for the yard sale this weekend at 2, but it's 3 now and they are still not back.  So, I've been sleepily waiting, for 2 hours (they were supposed to be finished with the hike at 12:30) for them to come back.  I've occupied myself with messaging another mom through Facebook, who was texting her daughter and keeping me updated on their progress.   We might get one load/trip done today and we might not.  They have to be someplace else at 5:30, so I guess we'll see.

I've been keeping myself occupied by doing a little cooking and a little bit of housework and contacting my brother and the realtor about getting the house sold.  :-(


***** Update:  Our wonderful friends and kids made it back and did an awesome job of moving the stuff.   Still a ton to do, but quite a bit got done.  It feels good, but we are pretty tired now.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails