Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The oldest.

My oldest son is now officially in Peru.  He's traveling there as part of a class that he is taking for the summer intercession at his school.  He had to get up at 3:00 a.m. yesterday morning and he didn't call me to let me know he had arrived until 1:30 a.m. this morning, so it was a long, long trip.  His phone did not work there, but thankfully he was able to call me on someone else's.  It cut off after I heard his voice saying he had arrived, but I was thankful to be able to know that.  He will be there for 10 days.

When he finishes this class, he will have 30 credit hours of school for this year.   I got him a camera and he says he's going to take lots of pictures so hopefully I will be able to share those in a couple of weeks. After spending a day yesterday in anxiety with my son traveling, my heart goes out even more to those people in Oklahoma who are affected by this tornado.  So sad.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What an amazing trip for him! Glad he got there safe & sound and you heard from him. My heart is also broken for those families dealing with that destruction : (

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails