Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Out and about yesterday.

I got as much work done as I could and then we went to our homeschool group 4H club at a local ceramics studio, painted some ceramics and visited with everyone.  It seems like forever since I've seen them, but the prom was what, a week and a half ago?  My daughter still has the blisters, so it can't have been too long.  Anyway, after that we went to another 4H class, which was the electricity class.  This one is run by our local electric cooperative and they do an excellent job.  Yesterday they demonstrated their pole climbing and pole rescue methods.  It was super cool.   We have pictures but there is always a delay in my stories and my pictures on this blog, since I am not the one with the camera.  Both of my old cameras have issues and I am not even sure where they are and my phone takes pictures, but I don't have a computer cord for it.  One of these days, I'll get a camera so I can be a better blogger.  :-P  

I went over to see my mom yesterday as well, after all the 4H clubs, gave her her mother's day present which had finally arrived along with mine, which was a pack of Sharpies in all kinds of cool colors for my art journal.  Then, I came home and typed for another hour and a half. I must have got the hospital caught up because there's no work this morning and I've been sitting here looking at 5 cds of prom photos.  I think our photographer worked a little too hard.  She's wonderful, but I really don't think we needed every minute documented.  Next time, I'll encourage her to sit for a while and take a break.

Okay, someone has dictated a report for me to type, so I'm off.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails