Friday, May 03, 2013

Prom Day.

Yesterday was okay.  We got it done.  We had a lot of people there and that was good.  At first, I did not think it was going to go well because we seemed directionless, but we got it together.  Our leader has not made us work too hard, instead she has made herself work too hard.  I kind of worry about her, because she and her kids are going to be cooking the entire meal and blowing up a gazillion helium balloons, but the balloons nor the food could be done in advance much.  I'm baking 48 cupcakes as I write this, so I am helping.  After a while, I'll wake my kids up and the girl will get busy washing her hair, drying it, curling it, etc., which will probably be an all-day process.  The boy will be doing school as usual.  Oh how I wish my older son could be home for this.  I miss him and he would love the prom. I'm looking forward to it now but it's going to be a long day like yesterday was, the kind of day I could not have survived before I went gluten free, but fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails