Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's weird.

With the kids being out of school.  Nobody else we know finished this early but we went right up to Christmas, started promptly back in January and didn't take a spring break or a fall break.  So here was are, done in May.  We were going to start spring cleaning yesterday, but they begged for 1 day off, then their father got them working all day on the pool anyway, so they didn't really end up getting the day off.  Today, I was planning to give them a list, but I didn't get around to it.  So I guess we'll start tomorrow.

I did my volunteer shift tonight.  I was kept very, very busy.  As soon as I walked in, one of the nurses waved towards me and said 'over here, over here' and there wasn't a time I wasn't holding a baby for the next 4 hours.  Busy busy.   It's more rewarding to hold the babies than do the laundry, which is what I do if all the babes are sleeping peacefully.

Tomorrow.  We clean.

Maybe. 

1 comment:

April said...

One of our 4H families has been done since May 1..Mine, are dragging their feet....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails