Sunday, June 03, 2012

Still not really.



We've still not really started on either our cleaning or exercising goals this summer.  No adventures.  No walks.   I've got a terrible case of inertia when it comes to those tasks.  I'm working at my job and that's pretty much it.  I know that's an aspect of my personality.  I focus on one thing for a while, then something else for a while and then something else for a while.  I never seem to have all of the balls in the air at the same time.  When I do kick in with exercise and home improvement projects and cleaning, something else will fall by the wayside.  Yes, you can have it all, just not at the same time.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Everyone needs to take some time off and not overdo now and again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails