Saturday, June 09, 2012

A new direction.

I'm meditating about taking my blog in a new direction, which is to say, away from whining, more about homeschooling, more about focusing on the positive and enjoying life as much as possible.  Yes, there is some stuff going on in my life that I wish wasn't going on, but I am not going to okay, I'm going to TRY not to sit around and feel sorry for myself and really I'm going to try and not write about that stuff.  It really doesn't make for a good blog.  So in that spirit, I'm going to share some of the crafty stuff my daughter has been doing lately.  She's been in a crochet mood.





The mat for the homeless crocheted out of grocery bags. 


3 comments:

Amy said...

Tell her I LOVE all her crocheted stuff!! That grocery bag mat is so cool. Was that hard to work with?

Donna said...

WOW! Your daughter did an excellent job crocheting, they all look so pretty.

Fatcat said...

Amy, she says that it's not hard to work with but it makes your shoulder tired instead of your wrist, because its a bigger motion and also she says just make sure not to pull it too tight.

Thanks ya'll.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails