Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy, but mostly good busy.

Today I tried to work with a lot of interruptions.  The phone was ringing.  The kids were talking.  The kids needed help draining the macaroni they were cooking.  The dog needed to be taken to the vet for a blood sugar test and we needed groceries, but I couldn't combine those trips because I couldn't leave the dog in the car while I got groceries with it being over 100 degrees.  I still didn't get my complete amount of lines, but I ran out of work about an hour and a half ago and I took that as a good excuse to get in the pool for a while.  Now I'm out, I'm blogging, I'm eating Cheetos and watching a little CSI. (multitasking) and in a little while I'll check and see if there is more work.  That's one of the disadvantages of working at home ... you're always at work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails