Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sleepy.

So last night I finally did get done with work.  It was about 8:30 pm  Then, daughter and I got in the pool and had a lovely swim.  After we came in, oldest son, the night shift worker, got up for the day and we ended up staying up until 1:00 am to visit with him.  Then we got up at 8:30 to get ready for church.  After church, there was only one thing we could do .... NAP.  Daughter and I slept for about 3 hours while youngest son, left to his own devices, studied the atlas and when I got up he wanted to talk about planetary axis's with me.  I think that's supposed to be axes, but that seems kind of silly, so axis's it is for the purposes of this blog.  Then, he studied for a while on plate tectonics and continental drift, and then started watching It's America Charlie Brown.  I tell, you, you can't turn off the learning around here.  After the girl and I got up from our respective naps, we put down a few floor tiles, picked blackberries and got in the pool.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails