Thursday, June 21, 2012

Random pictures, summer 2012.

Cat posters on my daughter's door.

My 10 dollar yard sale chair.



Nerf darts, in storage.  These things are all over the house. 

Youngest son's 4H poster.


Ikea shower curtains that I'm using as window curtains.

My favorite Ikea pillow.

Pillow my daughter made.

Youngest son's favorite books right now.

Pool.

Heroscape board set up.



Pumpkins growing in the front yard from last years jack o lanterns.



Youngest son's library selections this week.

Daughter's needlework from last year.

My husband's needle work from years ago.  Thus hung in our oldest son's nursery but is now in the kitchen.

More of the same art wall, kitchen.

My daughter's owl drawing.

More art wall.

The yarn pile.  Her room needs some work, but we're working on the kitchen right now.

Girl shoes.
I did mention that it was going to be random pictures didn't I ?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails