Saturday, April 28, 2012

RAOK.

http://www.swtblessings.com/p/faith-signs.html
RAOK stands for Random Acts of Kindness.  I was going to do a bunch of them for my birthday week, but really, it's been such a crazy busy week that it's been a little difficult.  I did let some people out in traffic, which I pretty much always do, so that probably doesn't count.  I put a quarter in a bubble gum machine for a child to find.  I mailed my happy mail package.  I didn't give any mean looks to the hundreds of middle school kids in the museum the other day who were running and screaming all around us (getting a great deal of information out of the exhibits, I'm sure).  I gave a small online donation to a child on Reece's Rainbow.  

So I didn't do a whole lot, but hopefully some good will come of it.  Like I said, it's been a crazy busy week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails