Friday, April 06, 2012

A busier day than we planned.

Today I had to work and my daughter had her spine center checkup at 2. I was talking on the phone to a friend and suddenly realized that it was 1:00 so we ran out the door. After we got on the road, I realized that her shorts had a hole in them, so we stopped and bought her new pants. We were very, very quick and got right back on the road and should have been within a couple of minutes of getting there on time but then we ran into a traffic jam. We ended up being half an hour late, but we had called and so they went ahead and saw us. Oh, and I forgot to mention, while we were in the traffic jam, the engine needs coolant light came on and so I called my husband and he said that after the doctors appointment, just to wait in the parking garage and he'd come and put coolant in. Then we went across town (basically) and out to dinner, then to the grocery and then finally, at long, long last (I'm talking 7 hours!) we got HOME. Then I had to finish work and the girl had to finish school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails