Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A pretty day.

It's such a pretty day today.  After I got finished with work, my daughter and I went outside and threw a ball for a while, looked at the garden and tried to get the cats to let us pet them.  They're weird.  Sometimes they love us and sometimes we're terrifying and we can't figure out why.  Today, we were pretty darn scary, so we barely got to pet them at all.

We're counting down the days until school is done and I'm starting to plan the summer.  We should do a summer adventures list this year.   I want to lose some weight, get in shape, get the house in order and have some fun, in other words, just like every other summer.  :-P  The thing that will be different about this summer is that my oldest has got a job and he starts on April 30.  That's going to be weird.  Hopefully a good weird.  I am a little afraid he'll just stay in the job and will decide not to go to college this fall, but he promises me he won't.  Still, a mom worries.  I don't want him to get side-tracked.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails