Thursday, January 20, 2011

Plan B.

Yeah, we went with plan B.  I canceled my appointments then the kids and I got to work on the house.  I had a headache most of the day and that made me pretty crabby, so I sent the kids to work in a separate room from the one I was working in.  This way, we got quite a bit done and no one got hurt.  Just kidding.  I wouldn't hurt them, but this way, they got to retain their good humor because I wasn't around them whining about my headache.  The work on the house is going pretty well.  We expect to be able to go back to school next week with most of it done.  It snowed 3 or 4 inches today and our 4 wheel drive truck stopped working last night  so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to my mom's house to work for my medical transcription job so I may be working on the house, a.k.a. plan B again tomorrow. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails