Monday, January 10, 2011

Math Monday.

Okay, so we're back to reality now.  Math Monday began with the kids procrastinating even starting school until almost 3:00 p.m.  and right now it's almost 10:00 p.m. and 1 of them is not done.  He is working on it and expects to get done in the next half hour.  The other 2 managed to hurry and get done a little bit after screen time started at 7:00. 

I'm not having the world's best day today because my back is out.  It was fine when I got up and I started working.  Sometime in the middle of work, I put my arms on the chair arms to reposition myself and suddenly my back seized up.  It's been hurting pretty darn bad all day long, despite taking some pain medications.  Middle age can just be so fun.  :-P 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow....sure hope your back gets to feeling better soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails