Saturday, January 29, 2011

Doing okay.

Today is one year since my Dad passed away and for today, right this particular moment, I'm doing okay.  My grief does not seem to come at predictable times, but I just go with it. Sometimes it bowls me over and knocks me down, but it's not today and I'm not going to question it.  I'm treating this day like any other, working and going to the grocery and I find that keeping busy helps.  My mom and my brother, both of whom I have seen today, seem to be doing okay also and that helps me a lot too. 

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

HUG

Amy said...

Hugs & prayers for you this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you my blogging friend. I am glad you are doing okay today. Prayers are coming your way for strength.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails