Thursday, January 13, 2011

Homeschooling goes on . . .

I am feeling somewhat better today, though the pain is not gone.  Despite how I have been feeling, our homeschool goes on.  We started homeschooling when the kids were in first, third and sixth grades and over the years, it has changed from needing me to participate every minute to our current situation which is that my husband and I check in several times a day to see how it is going, but we don't do much of it.  We have co-teachers now from DVDs and books and computer programs, experts in their respective fields, teaching our children.  :-)

Here are just a few: 

Fred Gauss teaches prealgebra.
Life of Fred


Jean Welles teaches guitar.


Wes Olsen is teaching Biology 101.


and of course Mavis Beacon teaches typing.

The textbooks themselves are teaching Algebra 2.

As working, homeschooling parents who almost always seem to have a million other things going on, we appreciate the help and our kids are learning a lot. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lucky you are able to do that. Dylan needs my constant attention or nothing will get done!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails