Sunday, December 26, 2010

Whew.

I'm tired this morning.  We had that same issue we have every year in that our youngest son does not want to sleep on Christmas eve and therefore I do not get as much sleep as I would like, since he keeps waking me up.  Even my daughter  got into the act and had to be issued threats this year, including (gasp!) middle names! (That's when you know you're in trouble!).  I fortified myself as much as I could with my mother-in-law's fudge but I was still exhausted and consequently, I had to take a 3-hour Christmas afternoon nap.  After the nap we had a mini board game marathon and played Blokus and Word Pirates, 2 new games we received, which are really fun.  All in all, it was a pretty nice Christmas.  We've got another party today so it's really not over yet.  :-)

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

I think I've become accustomed to not getting enough sleep... YAWN.

Party on! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails