Sunday, December 05, 2010

Success!

We had a great time at the craft fair yesterday.   My daughter sold 21 dollars worth of crafts, my sons 5 dollars and 3 dollars (theirs was with very minimal effort!) and she already has plans to do it again next year.  It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the people who came and shopped, about half of whom said "aw, just keep the change!". Everyone was so nice, it just really heartwarming to be there.  We came home really, really tired and I personally slept 12 hours last night!  It's funny because we almost didn't make it at all.  I had asked my youngest son to set my alarm for me, for 6:30 am..  He does it all the time with no problems, but it was not set when Freckles woke me up at 6:26 a.m. --- something she has not done for several months--- another Christmas miracle?  This one brought about by a half-chihuahua with a full bladder.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails